The film ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ starring Salman Khan has surpassed 300 crores and it’s currently the 2nd highest grossing film in Bollywood history. The film is also having a big impact due to the many dialogues that have gone famous.
One dialogue in particular has made Punjabis very happy. The scene features an intense situation where a Sikh RAW agent is asked by Salman Khan to diffuse a bomb jacket on one of the nurses they are trying to rescue. The nurse seems very scared and about 4 minutes remain on the timed jacked explosive. The Sikh man says it would be impossible to diffuse the explosive and wasn’t worth risking life over.
Salman Khan who plays the role of Tiger responds by saying “Sir Deke Sardari Milti Hai” which reminds the Sikh man to be courageous and to do what he’s meant to do.
The man playing the Sikh character hurries up and rescues the girl alive.
Some of the other famous dialogues in the film are:
1.Jab se duniya bani hai, tab se har kone mein, sirf ek hi jung hui hai sahi or galat ki roshni or andheri ki
2. Shikar to sabhi karte hai lekin tiger se behtaar shikar koi nhi krta
3. Ek baar hum uss hospital me ghus gye to hmare pass sirf 2 din honge un nurses ko wha se bhar nikalne ke liye
4. Hmara ye mission ab sirf un nurses ko bachane ke liye hi nhi hai, Porri duniya ko batane ke liye ki We Stand for Peace
5. Tiger dum hai to rok le
6. Husman agar tuj me dum hai to ab tu muje rok ke dikha
7. Is duniya ki shuruvat insaaniyat se hui hai … aur aaj is duniya ko sirf ek hi mazhab ki zaroorat hai … aur woh hai insaaniyat8. Uparwale ki marzi shayad tujhe maaf kare ya na kare … lekin mera kaam hai tujhe uparwale ke paas pahunchana